2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
1 cup milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup shredded/diced Cooper CV or other cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of cooked macaroni
- Panko* Bread crumbs and butter
Put the butter in a bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in the flour, wisk until smooth. Stir in milk and pepper.
Cook on high for about 2 minutes.
- Wisk and cook again for 2 minutes should be thick.
- Stir in cheese. Heat on stove if not smooth.
- Add to 2 cups of cooked macaroni.
- Optional- after combined add a can of cream
- stop here for soft mac and cheese
For crunch top, mix panko bread crumbs and butter,
- crumble over top and bake at 350 until browned.
- Amounts are up to you, not needed or make any amount you prefer.
- *Panko are shredded bread crumbs, fluffy and crunchy, work well
for any fried breaded
- recipe. Oriental section of most stores. Available in white
from the center of the bread or light
- brown, when the crust is processed
Back to the cooking section